Sunday, May 25, 2008

My children

Adonai has loaned me three wonderful children. They are precious but have come to a hard realization. How much time do I actually spend with them? You know real quality time. I have very nice hours at work. I get off early. We do are daily bible studies at about 7pm which is the most important task we have in the evening. So from 3-7pm I have time to spend with them. I know that some days things need to been done. Grocery shopping, bills, cleaning, studies, never ending house stuff etc... We also have are wants which are many to name. It's easy in this time to pop in a movie or let them horse around on the computer to pass the time. Why did Adonai bless my wife and I with these children. So I can just shove them to the side. They are a blessing right? Yes they are! What did Jeshua do when the children came to him and his disciples told the children to leave? Where are the children's place in the Kingdom? They are on loan from the Father, and he wants them to grow strong with him. We are there teachers. They will learn from us on a daily basis. Good and bad. I must change the way I spend time with my family. The computer will still be there, movies are always available, but my children....are a one time gift from the Father. I think that I will start by treating every day as it is my last day with them. We are to walk like Yeshua. He didn't take children for granted. Neither should I. Thank you Father for my family. Give me wisdom so I may teach my children the way of Yeshua. Bless them Adonai.
Lee

No comments: