Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here we go again!

I haven't posted on a blog since July of 2007 so I thought it was about time. This time I want to be more purposeful. I wanted to begin a new one and chronicle this new journey we are on. There's alot of questions and speculation out there and maybe I can just post my thoughts (Lee or Sandra). As my bro and sis in law have begun a blog about their new lives immersed in Germany, I felt like chronicling our new lives immersed in Hebraic living. I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. For those who are interested, I am not asking for debate or to evangelize but to just put into words my thoughts and even questions on what in the Houstons world is going on! This won't be a silly nonsensical random one like my xanga one but i will keep that one and when i feel like it I will blog there.
Sandra

No comments: