Monday, September 22, 2008

Imagination

Ha! It's been quite awhile since I have posted.

The other day my father in-law and mother in-law went to see the Arizona Diamond backs. The somehow received tickets through a Christian radio station, KFLT I believe. There at the ball game they met the morning crew for this radio station. So I asked them "What did they look like?". After a brief description of what they looked like, I thought to myself, "they do not look like I imagined them". So I started to think. How false my imagination is of Elohim! I have always tried to imagine what Adonai looked like, and for some reason I might have thought that my imagination was right. Wow how wrong was I. Elohim our creator is infinite. He is beyond time and space. He was with me 10 minutes ago, He is with me now, and He is already with me 10 minutes from now. He is sovereign and my mind is beyond comprehension.
More food for thought, Jesus made this statement. "And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form." (John 5:37) Anytime? Who did Moses see on Mount Sinai when he and the elders went to eat with Adonai, or when he entered the tabernacle and spoke directly with Adonai. What form did Adonai take to speak with the children of Israel. We KNOW in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Adonai's word was manifested in to flesh. Yeshua! So was it Yeshua that Moses ate with? Was it Yeshua that Moses spoke with intimately? We, in this fallen world, can not imagine what Elohim looks like. His form is unknown to us. We can not even look directly at Him without dying.

Exodus 33:20-23
Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel
And they saw the God of Israel and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

So, who did Moses see and eat with? Yeshua was with them at Sinai.

Lee

No comments: